GE’s OC 4000 distributed control systems have been delivering superior performance and reliability. It balances the security that comes from individual purpose-built controls with the convenience and data sharing capabilities that can only exist in a common, integrated platform
Features and Benefits:
- Expanded options for integrated control of your systems, from unit control to data management for ERP systems
- Highly-flexible network connections and communications gateways, with central I/O options
- Meets the requirements of a variety of complicated technological processes for monitoring and control
- Advanced software with a single configuration and diagnostic tool, to improve programming and troubleshooting and decrease operator training and maintenance expenses
- Increased availability and reduced downtime through flexible redundancy
- Common alarm system with sequence of events (SOE) capability for all digital input
- Common hardware minimizes spare parts, training costs and time and expense associated with start up
- No engineered gateways, hardwired interfaces and duplication for lower engineering and installation costs
GE’s DCS enables users to improve operational efficiency, optimize production, and unlock new revenue opportunities by leveraging advanced data analytics. advanced analytics software, and apps to provide real time process optimization and control with minimal disruption to deployed applications.
Connectivity : Ethernet-based I/O can easily be distributed plant wide across all balance of plant applications. Industry-standard Ethernet communications are used for I/O, controllers, and supervisory interface to operator and maintenance stations, as well as third-party systems.
Integrated Applications: A common software suite is utilized system-wide for programming, configuration, trending, and analyzing diagnostics. It provides a single source of quality, time-coherent data at the controller and plant level to understand and adjust how a plant is operating in real time.
Engineering & Maintenance: The integrated software suite allows efficient programming and configuration of your power plant DCS. It also embeds tools for trending, analyzing, and plant diagnostics— simplifying plant maintenance activities.